

Yesterday, I went to the movie theater with Tomomi and Mina!! Because It was movie day♪
We watched "Tadakimiwoaisiteru". Hiroshi Tamaki was cool and Aoi Miyazaki is lovely! This movie is very good!! Also, ending song of the movie is very good. I think that I watch it again.
I have many movies which I want to watch. Next week, I want to go to the movie theater!! I'm looking forward to watch some movies next time!!!
We watched "Tadakimiwoaisiteru". Hiroshi Tamaki was cool and Aoi Miyazaki is lovely! This movie is very good!! Also, ending song of the movie is very good. I think that I watch it again.
I have many movies which I want to watch. Next week, I want to go to the movie theater!! I'm looking forward to watch some movies next time!!!
2 件のコメント:
What was the ending song?
It is "Renai shashin". It is sung by Ai otsuka.
コメントを投稿